filipf accepted this revision as: filipf.
filipf added a comment.

  As far as I'm concerned the patch is landable; I really like that it's
developed into a more generic placeholder rather than one just for distro
logos. Nice work @cblack, make sure to edit the commit title and message to
reflect this though.

  Some things to still consider in the near or more distant future:

  - present to distros (namely openSUSE) and see if this is what they wanted
  - see if we want this on by default
  - add a UI option for having a logo and then an image chooser
  - see if the drop shadow will be interfering with existing drop shadows in
logos (but logo authors can just remove it themselves I guess)
  - move the default svg to the artwork subfolder since it feels like it
belongs there
  - fix the binding loop related to `sourceSize.width`

INLINE COMMENTS

> Main.qml:421
> +            sourceSize.height: height
> +            sourceSize.width: width
> +            opacity: loginScreenRoot.uiVisible ? 0 : 1

try implicitWidth to avoid binding loop

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  distro-logo-slot (branched from master)

To: cblack, #vdg, #plasma, filipf
Cc: Codezela, filipf, davidedmundson, broulik, ngraham, plasma-devel,
LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart