Dear platform committers,

thank you for votes and for granting me committer status. I feel honored to be
part of the platform team.

At SAP I am working in the team that is responsible for the “ABAP Development
Tools<https://blogs.sap.com/tag/adt/>” – Eclipse based tooling for SAP’s
proprietary programming language ABAP.
I hope that my work in the project brings forward the Eclipse Platform.

As Lars wrote in his nomination I started with small and easy patches in the
area of high resolution support and in the area of the dark theme. However I
still have a lot to learn about Eclipse Platform – so I appreciate your support
in guiding me into the processes of the projects and your valuable feedback on
my changes.

Regards,
Matthias