NOTE: There are still 22 bugs open against RC2. Please either fix or
retarget them. We should try to get to 0 for RC2.

Thanks,
Dani

From:   "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankum...@in.ibm.com>
To:     platform-dev@eclipse.org, "Eclipse platform release engineering
list." <platform-releng-...@eclipse.org>, equinox-...@eclipse.org,
eclipse-...@eclipse.org
Date:   09.02.2018 11:36
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] FW: Eclipse 4.7.3 RC2 Schedule
-updated
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-boun...@eclipse.org

Hi,

Sorry I sent a wrong schedule in my earlier mail. Here is the updated
schedule. Updated section is in bold

Schedule
Here is the schedule for the same. All times in Eastern standard time.

Feb 13 4:00 AM           Checkpoint build 1
Feb 14 4:00 AM           Checkpoint build 2
Feb 14 5:00 PM           Candidate build
Feb 15                         1-day test pass and signoff
Feb 16                         Promotion to downloads and contribution to
simrel

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India