Hi Lars,

I downloaded the latest I-Build, opend my Workspacen and now there are 145.000+ errors and the git perspective is wrecked :-\ Using my old install I disabled all warnings about baselines but still no luck as some classes and imports can't be resolved.

I also tried creating a target platform using the IBuild with the latest SDK but this didn't worked either.

On your page you mentioned

 "For most Eclipse projects, you can also use the Eclipse installer"

Is Eclipse-Runtime an exception from this rule? If yes, why?