Hi Ed,

While contributing a .github/README.md file seems like regular Git/GitHub
stuff that any committer can tackle, I do not see the links to configure
the organization (eg set links, names and so on). Are those supposed to be
accessible to committers? to project leads? Or do we need to open an
helpdesk ticket to get them modified?
If you don't know, I can open an helpdesk ticket to ask; I'm pretty sure
that if we're insistent and annoying enough (and I know we can be!) the
Foundation staff will consider just letting us access more organization and
repo settings ;)