Hello PDE committers and contributors,

Thanks for all your contributions/commits. I am happy to see PDE as one of the
most active repos these days. However
few things are missing post migration to GitHub.

Ever since we have moved to GitHub, we are missing some of the old actions that
helped in better testing, bug tracking, finding
commits that causes issue etc, identifying nice features and bugs in a
milestone or over last few weeks.

For PDE, this is what I propose

  1.  It is recommended that all non-trivial changes should have a
corresponding issue ( exceptions are cleanup, typo, releng, formatting,
comparator issue, version change etc). Basically any change that changes the
behaviour of eclipse should be tracked by an issue.

  1.  All PRs without an issue should compulsorily  have “milestone” and
“assignee” set in the PR.

  1.  Enhancement and noteworthy items should compulsorily have a corresponding
issue and enhancement/noteworthy label should be put. In case of regression, we
must put regression label.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikas