Hi Mickael,
Thats sounds interesting. And another question is the is it worth to spend
time on improving the jdt ui parts when more things are happening in vscode
java ? Since JDT UI contains many features and trying built aside on top of
generic editor might seems like building another vscode java on eclipse
isn’t it ?

When looking more and more extensions for java echo system is popping up
and eclipse extensions are rarely updated.

Best regards,
Gayan.