Hi,
        For each release milestone, each component must do a basic sanity test
as well as create issues for the failing tests in the I-build and also look at
the severity of each of these failures. I have been doing this for
'Platform-UI' for quite some time.
As I have not been involved in 'Platform UI' development from quite some time
and become more involved with 'JDT UI' development, I would prefer if some one
else more involved with 'Platform UI` development takes up this task.

Starting with the scheduled 4.26 M2 milestone, for which a Go needs to be given
on 20th October 2022.

Regards,
Kalyan