Webinar schedule:
Date: May 3, 20223
Time: 3pm CET / 9am EST / 6.30pm IST
 Duration: 60 mins.
 Content: 4 tech talks (duration: ~15 minutes each) on topics related to the
Eclipse IDE

For any topic, please provide need the speaker’s name and a short abstract of a
few lines. Previous Webinars are available on the wiki page to use as examples.

You can add yourself directly to the Webinar wiki page or send me a message
directly to add you.

You can message me directly by email, or on chat.eclipse.org via
@gerald.mitchell:matrix.eclipse.org

Thank you!

Regards,

Gerald Mitchell