<https://eclipseide.org/> and its Development Effort Initiative (references
below) is looking for a developer that is interested in entering into a
service agreement to review outstanding JDT Pull Requests (PRs), see issue
<https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/ide-wg-dev-funded-efforts/ide-wg-dev-funded-program-planning-council-top-issues/-/issues/11>
for more information. If you are interested, please reach out to me as a
next step and provide some information as a first step:

   -

   A short overview of your experience and participation in the supporting
   projects,

   -

   The proposed timeframe for the development effort,
   -

   Proposed outcome for the work, including how to demonstrate the work has
   been completed,
   -

   Explicit list of deliverables, including any interim deliverables,
   -

   A proposed price, including whether the bid is being made on a fixed
   price or time and materials basis or predetermined amount of time to review
   as many PRs as possible in that time box

Please let me know by Friday, June 30th if you are interested in pursuing
this opportunity. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have,
either by direct email or a Zoom call. Also, feel free to forward this
email to someone I may have missed.

Regards ... Paul

References - Eclipse IDE Working Group with their Dev Effort Initiative

   1.

   Helping to Assure the Future of the Eclipse IDE
   <https://eclipseide.org/working-group/development-funding-initiative/>
   2.

   EclipseCon's community day presentation

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11sUXGkNGfxgTg5dKkDzCcm5-UaanwGqk7siRMfy1heA/edit#slide=id.g16c3c3d0ade_0_0>
   3.

   Guidelines for Management of Working Group Funded Development Efforts
   and Initiatives
   <https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/wgfi_program.php>

Paul Buck

VP Community Development | Eclipse Foundation

*+1.613.220.6507*