Ed,
Thank you for your feedback. As people seem to prefer issues/discussions
for such subjects, here they are:
https://github.com/eclipse-platform/.github/discussions/143 (Coordinated
dislosure for Eclipse Platform projects
<https://github.com/eclipse-platform/.github/discussions/143>)
https://github.com/eclipse-platform/.github/discussions/142 (A process for
an emergency security releas
<https://github.com/eclipse-platform/.github/discussions/142>e)

I've split the subject into two essential sub-problems, which are easier to
understand and solve, I hope. Let's discuss there!

Kind regards,
Marta Rybczynska