Webinar schedule:
Date: September 14, 2023
Time: 3pm CET / 9am EST / 6.30pm IST
 Duration: 60 mins.
 Content: 4 tech talks (duration: ~15 minutes each) on topics related to the
Eclipse IDE

Here are 4 ways to indicate interest:

  *   Edit https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_IDE_Webinar_2023-09 directly.
  *   Send Gerald an email.
  *   Respond to this post on the mailing list.
  *   chat.eclipse.org via @gerald.mitchell:matrix.eclipse.org

We look forward to your topics!

Regards,
Gerald Mitchell