This problem continues to occur.  It appears to be retrying a run every Monday.

https://github.com/chgenly/eclipse.platform/actions/runs/5997504002

>> You can simply ignore the error, but if you can reproduce the error, then
>> filing a bug on
>> https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/issues
>>  would be helpful!

I was studiously trying to ignore the error.  But I can't anymore. I don't
understand what's going wrong.  If I'm to report this as a bug for the
aggregator, I'm not sure what I'd say except to point to the failing codeQL.
I'd like to understand if I caused this, or if it is a bug.

>> It looks like the workflow
>> (https://github.com/chgenly/eclipse.platform/blob/master/.github/workflows/ci.yml)
>>  has some assumptions that the pushes to master are on Eclipse's own
>> version, rather than your fork.

So you're saying there was a push attempt to master on
eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform, rather than chgenly/eclipse.platform?  What
are you looking at that tells you this?

>> When you create the Pull Request back to Eclipse the workflows should run as
>> expected

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  There is an existing pull request:
https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform/pull/574

________________________________
is requesting 'pull-requests: read', but is only allowed 'pull-requests: none'?

Hi Christopher,

It looks like the workflow
(https://github.com/chgenly/eclipse.platform/blob/master/.github/workflows/ci.yml)
 has some assumptions that the pushes to master are on Eclipse's own version,
rather than your fork.

You can simply ignore the error, but if you can reproduce the error, then
filing a bug on
https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/issues
would be helpful!

When you create the Pull Request back to Eclipse the workflows should run as
expected.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com<http://www.kichwacoders.com/>

On Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 14:58, Christopher Genly via platform-dev