It's fixed by this:

https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/pull/1429

This job promoted the changes:

https://ci.eclipse.org/oomph/job/setup-archiver/

So the server should very soon yield the changes for the installer to work properly.

Locally you should do a pull on all the git repositories, especially of course the aggregator repository, to see this change when you do Help -> Perform Setup Tasks...

Thanks for reporting!  And sorry for the inconvenience.