Hi,

The Eclipse Foundation on behalf of the Eclipse IDE Working Group
<https://eclipseide.org/> and its Development Effort Initiative (references
below) is looking for a developer or organization that is interested in
entering into a service agreement to deliver an implementation and ongoing
support for Chromium web browser integration in Eclipse IDE, see issue #6
<https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/ide-wg-dev-funded-efforts/ide-wg-dev-funded-program-planning-council-top-issues/-/issues/6>
for more information. If you are interested, please reach out to me as a
next step and provide some information as a first step:

   -

   Description of the approach to address the Development Effort,
   -

   Identification of who will perform the work (i.e. named developers),
   -

   The proposed timeframe for the development effort,
   -

   Any dependencies/caveats that exist that must be addressed,
   -

   Proposed outcome for the work, including how to demonstrate the work has
   been completed,
   -

   Explicit list of deliverables, including any interim deliverables,
   -

   A proposed price, including whether the bid is being made on a fixed
   price or time and materials basis.

Please let me know by Friday, November 10th if you are interested in
pursuing this opportunity. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions
you might have, either by direct email or a Zoom call.

Regards ... Paul

References - Eclipse IDE Working Group with their Dev Effort Initiative

   1.

   Helping to Assure the Future of the Eclipse IDE
   <https://eclipseide.org/working-group/development-funding-initiative/>
   2.

   EclipseCon's community day presentation

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11sUXGkNGfxgTg5dKkDzCcm5-UaanwGqk7siRMfy1heA/edit#slide=id.g16c3c3d0ade_0_0>
   3.

   Guidelines for Management of Working Group Funded Development Efforts
   and Initiatives
   <https://www.eclipse.org/org/workinggroups/wgfi_program.php>

Paul Buck

VP Community Development | Eclipse Foundation

*+1.613.220.6507*