Greetings,

I created a fork to work from and its a bit out of date with trunk.
Its not ready to be merged, not go through another PR..

Question:  What is the best way to get it in sync with the trunk?
Can I just delete the fork and pull a clone after hitting the sync button
in github?  Soffy for the newbe questions.  Just trying to find the way
down the path.  I looked at https://docs.github.com/en/pull-requests/collaborating-with-pull-requests/proposing-changes-to-your-work-with-pull-requests/keeping-your-pull-request-in-sync-with-the-base-branch and
got even more confused..  Looks like thats for when I merge into trunk?

Best regards,
joe