Hi,

the the related issue is this one:

https://github.com/eclipse-platform/.github/issues/104

I think it makes sense to continue the discussion there.

best
Christoph

Am 13.12.23 um 06:56 schrieb Rahul Mohanan via platform-dev:
Hello,

Today we noticed that the repository eclipse.platform.runtime (along with all maintenance branch) has been archived yesterday and is now in read-only mode.what is of concern is that we did not receive any prior notification regarding this archival, nor have I been able to find any related entries in our issue tracking system.

Impact is we are unable to create PR (backports) of maintenance branches.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

/Rahul Mohanan/

Eclipse SDK Team