Greetings Folks,

Just wanted to reply to MYSELF to let everyone know
the solution!   I discovered that I needed to set the
SSLContext that I created to the SSLContext.default(ctx)
as the default SSLContext.  Seems like the embedded
eclipse software that is in maven, resources and many other
packages is happy, or at least no longer complains!
Funny I get no indication of anything I did correctly, lol.

best regards,
joe