How bout this??

git rebase -r --root --exec "git commit --amend --no-edit --reset-author"

On 1/24/24 04:00, Christoph Läubrich via platform-dev wrote:
You can rewrite the history:

https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Tools-Rewriting-History

I personally would make a backup of ma branch (just push it with a different name), then squash all commit in my current one and amend that single commit then force push the branch.