On 01.09.2014 09:34, Łukasz Maśko wrote:
>what NPAPI based plugins are you missing?
>one big one is probably java applets?
Flash and Java. And H.264 codecs. I've finally gave up, removed chromium,
rebuild and installed chrome and that's it. It works at least now. It's a
pitty, for I've spent the whole evening trying to make chromium work correctly
(which I sycceeded correcting protobuf), only to find out, that is has been...
castrated (H.264 codecs still do not work anyway).
seems you misunderstood,
NPAPI is removed in chromium-35 codebase, which means google-chrome is affected as well!

as for flash, for chrome and chromium you can use the pepper version of flash, which you can get if you build google-chrome.spec in pld
for java, yes there's no soluition now, even for google-chrome

and for h264, this appears to be pld build issue, it should work according to build options, but seems something is missing!

and thanks for your efforts finding sign-in protobuf-issue!

--
glen