If you wan't to contribute to and work on PLD we'll be more than happy,
but if your purpose is to just use the infrastructure to build your
private project please try doing this in unobtrusive way.

I was just asking for a little bit of kindness after all those years I spent on PLD developement and maintenance. Looks like I was asking too much.

In this case I'm now asking for permanent and unrestricted read-only access to PLD repositories via rsync with user/password based ACL. Access will be used by TLD Linux project which is mostly built from PLD sources. I'm CCing this e-mail to repoadmin(at)pld-linux.org too.

M.