On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 11:22:37AM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> On 03.11.2015 09:36, Adam Osuchowski wrote:
> >Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> >>Nov  2 20:05:20 rotten-fruit console-kit-daemon[5590]: WARNING: Couldn't
> >>read /proc/24047936/environ: Failed to open file '/proc/24047936/environ':
> >>No such file or directory
> >>
> >>anyone seeing this with non-systemd desktop?
> >>i'm using lightdm for xinit manager
> >Yes, I've seen something similar few weeks ago. Check if last polkit
> >commit (0.113-2, git only, not in repo) with my patch, helps.
>
> did you have the same number?
>
> as first i guessed it somehow found two pids instead of one (2404,
> 7936), but neither pids existed in system
> second thought of mine was that somehow some pointer is used not the
> actual value. but my system is 64bit, it should had been bigger number
> for that.
>
> will check the polkit later, so far i downgraded lightdm and consolekit
> to previous versions. couldn't link the problem to polkit yet.

Pid numbers seem to be random junk from stack. The issue was caused by
mismerge when I updated systemd-fallback patch, should be fixed by Adam
in 0.113-2 (sent to builders right now).

> well, my actual problem is that i can no longer suspend laptop from
> mate. have to type "poweroff" command, very annoying!

As for MATE - when I tried to use 1.10.x I couldn't get applications menu
(clicking on top bar didn't work).
What might be missing?

--
Jakub Bogusz    http://qboosh.pl/