On 06.05.2016 10:11, Jacek Konieczny wrote:

I guess the python dependency generator should be fixed in our RPM, to ignore the 'extras' dependencies (or to make them 'suggest', skipping the ':python_version' ones.
is there python module to parse the egg info? or just manual parsing each time

btw, maybe it's better to extract the python dependency generators as separate package, out of rpm sourcetree? it would be a lot simplier to maintain, than patching patch patching the previous patch. our patches will likely never end up upstream.

--
glen