On 14.04.2018 17:45, arekm wrote:
> commit f8274d04fe4385692919d8ca584f1686c82fba29
> Author: Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz <ar...@maven.pl>
> Date:   Sat Apr 14 17:44:57 2018 +0200
>
>     - rel 4; avoid includedir subdir (compatible with other distros)

Looks like someone else is also upgrading subversion. Note that utf8proc was
started by netsurf team, later maintenance was passed over to Julia Lang. Last
version released by netsurf (1.3.1) has include file in a subdir and ships with
pkgconfig file, latest version released by Julia Lang (2.1.0) does not have a
subdir and does not ship a pkgconfig file (moronic breakage of compatibility if
you ask me). netsurf's version is required by... netsurf itself (includes file
with subdir, uses pkgconfig), while Julia's version is required by subversion. I
guess the way forward is to either:

- upgrade utf8proc to 2.1.0 and adjust netsurf to build with new library
  (preferred)

- package these two independently

Regards
Jan