If one outcome of the sprint were a list of packages that can be ported to
Python 3, or a clear(er) dependency tree for the zope packages, I could use
that here in recruiting contributors.

We anticipate between 5 and ten eager participants in the open source
contribution initiative I've written about and I'd love to scoop em all into
the Plone world

Sent from my iPhone