Hi framework team,

we (kitconcept) plan to host another sprint in Bonn in May this year:

https://plone.org/events/sprints/bonn-beethoven-sprint-2018

We would kindly ask the framework team to delare this to be a strategic sprint. We plan to further enhance plone.restapi, Pastanaga and plone-react.

We will especially focus on adding missing features and making the new stack more approachable, so other companies and devs can jump in and help us to build what might become (or at least ship with) the next major Plone version.

Cheers,
Timo

ps: we currently have a few places left, so please contact me if you are interested to come. We are especially looking for people with at least some basic React/JavaScript skills, to help us improving the widgets and plone-react/Pastanaga.