"Sponsorship Request - for Pycon Italia. We do not currently know anyone
attending. If anyone wants to attend, they can send us a proposal for
funding. We are not aware of anyone that is planning on attending"
-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: [Plone Community] [Announcements/Minutes of Teams and
Foundation Board] Board Meeting Minutes for January 25
Data: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 21:22:24 +0000
Mittente: Chrissy Wainwright <commun...@plone.org>
Rispondi-a: Plone Community
[cdw9] cdw9 <http://community.plone.org/u/cdw9> Chrissy Wainwright
Meeting called to order at 20:05 UTC
Present: Paul Roeland, Alexander Loechel, Chrissy Wainwright, Kim
Nguyen, Víctor Fernández de Alba
Absent: Carol Ganz (excused), Philip Bauer
Approval of the minutes of January 11
Alexander moved to approve, Chrissy seconded
* *Funding Request - *for Plone Bangladesh Meetup requesting $434.
$300 is the standard amount given to a community meetup. Alexander
made a motion to approve up to $300 for the meetup, Paul seconded.
* *Sponsorship Request* - for Pycon Italia. We do not currently know
anyone attending. If anyone wants to attend, they can send us a
proposal for funding. We are not aware of anyone that is planning on
* *2018 Budget* - Alexander made a motion to approve the budget for
2018, Kim seconded. Unanimously approved.
* *PyCon Prep* - Sally Kleinfeldt is planning to go to PyCon and is
willing to be the lead for the booth. Kim will put together a
pamphlet with current Plone providers.
* *Sponsorship Database* - Kim is moving all the sponsorship
information into plone.org so that everything is managed in one place
* *Team Leader Report* - Work is being done to get Hotfixes into new
minor versions of Plone and Zope. Official Plone 5.1 release is
being coordinated, ETA March 1.
* *Membership Committee Report* - Erico has been doing some
coordination, and they will be having a meeting next week. They have
a list of potential candidates that they will be encouraging to join
* *Plone Tagung Funding Request - *We have received the budget
outline. We have already approved up to $3000 for the event, of the
$4500 requested. Alexander moved to approve the additional $1500
since there will plenty of Plone people in attendance for a sprint,
with the potential for a lot of work to get done. Victor seconded,
unanimously approved. *
* *EuroPython* - Paul is working to coordinate people for the booth.
* *PloneConf 2018 Tokyo* - Meetings have been postponed due to sickness.
* *Domain Issues* - Paul has put together an unofficial cease and
desist to provide to Nejc's clients. Kim will contact Nutter to ask
about the external Trademark Watch service we use through them, as
it doesn't seem it has been effective.
* *Marketing Team Lead Review - *Kim reminded us that we need to
review the tasks for the Marketing Team Lead, and make sure they are
up to date*
* *PLOG* - Only 11 people had committed to attending, so they do not
feel it would be worth it for these people to attend and possibly
not get much accomplished. So PLOG has been cancelled for this year.
Alexander moved to adjourn, Kim seconded
Meeting adjourned at 21:20 UTC
or reply to this email to respond.
You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here
Plone-IT mailing list