Hi Werner:

I have fixed the introduced chmod issue and dispensed with the unconfigured
DIRNAME logic.

It all works fine on Linux with our CBS.

Please let me know if these small changes have introduced any problems for
you on windows.

I will deal with the SH_EXECUTABLE stuff for autotools later today.
(I hate going back into that world.... :-( )

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project