On 2007-02-05 00:42+0100 Werner Smekal wrote:

> I also have a small demo application - Alan, where should this file go
> (together with a cmake file), or should I keep this separate (e.g. in
> the wiki)?

If it is analogous to the gnome canvas case, then I believe it should go in
the appropriate examples directory.  For example, in the gnome canvas case
there are demos in examples/c and examples/python (See c/README.plplotcanvas
and python/README.plplotcanvas).  Since those demos are interactive, they
are not used as part of ctest, and the compiled language ones are not built
in the build tree (no point since ctest cannot use them, and it is probably
too much trouble to set up on the environment stuff needed for the build
tree to actually run them there).  However, the demos can straightforwardly
be run from the install tree.  For example, the compiled language ones are
built in the install tree (see examples/c/Makefile.examples.in).

Thanks, Werner, for this wxwidgets interface to PLplot.  I am looking
forward to playing with your demos, and I am sure the wxwidgets world will
be most interested in what you have done to make PLplot accessible from
wxwidgets.

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project