Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 21:42:48 -0800
From: elpillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: university students with plsmem problem

Message body follows:

hello irwin, iam a university student, my team and I are
working on a proyect to plot with you library, but we have a
problem that we dont know how to solve with the plsmem
function, on the Web we havent found any explicit example of
who it works, because we want to put the ploting on a buffer
and then loaded from cairo and paintied.
ive you could give us any advise or a good working example
we will apreciated a lot.
my email es [EMAIL PROTECTED]
thanks a lot.
greatigs Raul

--
This message has been sent to you, a registered SourceForge.net user,
by another site user, through the SourceForge.net site.  This message