I have built and installed cmake-2.4.7-RC-11.tar.gz (see below for access
instructions) on my two platforms (Debian sarge and Ubuntu Dapper).  There
were no obvious CMake build issues.  I also used the installed
cmake-2.4.7-RC11 to build PLplot with no obvious issues thanks to Bill
fixing a showstopper @ONLY bug that crept into RC-10.  Also, the result
passed ctest on both platforms.

Although this good result is encouraging, the scope of the test is limited
to my two platforms so I encourage everybody to try RC-11 to build PLplot
and any other CMakeified project on your own platforms.  It is better to
learn about cmake-2.4.7 issues now rather than later after cmake-2.4.7_final
is released.