On 2007-06-30 09:50-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> By default, the dashboard results were sent to the Kitware public dashboard
> which are collected at
> http://public.kitware.com/Public/Dashboard/20070630-0100-Nightly/Dashboard.html,
> but it appears we will have to wait until 1:00 (UTC) to actually see
> the above results in html form.

The results are there now.  Look for "chickadee" (the name of my build
computer).  There is no obvious identification in terms of PLplot, and if a
number of us contributed the results would be scattered all over.  Thus,
what we really need to do is set up our own Dart 2 server (see
http://public.kitware.com/Dart/HTML/Index.shtml for instructions) to collect
PLplot build and ctest results.  I don't think a dart server is possible on
our SF website since dart requires xalan and java and xalan is certainly not
installed on shell.sf.net. Do we have any volunteers with access to a web
server box who would be willing to set up a dart server for PLplot?