On 2007-07-28 00:09+0200 Werner Smekal wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> I actually tested ADA with MinGW already and made the examples run (as far as
> I remember) - look at the plplot email communication around 13th of March
> 2007. I didn't test the new examples but I don't expect much troubles though.
> Anyway I will test it soon, since I have all installed already.

Hi Werner:

Sorry for forgetting about your previous MinGW check, but in any case there
have been very large Ada changes since then so your new check will be most
helpful. Once your new Ada/MinGW check is complete, it would be great if you
put a line into
http://www.miscdebris.net/plplot_wiki/index.php?title=Overview_of_the_status_on_Windows
reporting the result.