On 2008-06-10 14:53+0200 Werner Smekal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have cmake version 2.4.7 and get this result running "cmake .":
>
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
> -- Check size of void*
> -- Check size of void* - done
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
> WARNING: This project requires version 2.6 of CMake.  You are running version
> 2.4.7.
>
> flags_in = -framework QuickTime -framework IOKit -framework Carbon -framework
> Cocoa -framework System  -lIDL-2
> Cannot find library corresponding to linker option -lIDL-2
> original link flags delivered by pkg-config = -framework QuickTime -framework
> IOKit -framework Carbon -framework Cocoa -framework System  -lIDL-2
> CMake Error: FATAL ERROR in cmake_link_flags macro
> -- Configuring done
>
> I've not much more time to debug the code now, but I'll look later into it.
> Maybe you have some ideas from the information I provided.

To get this simple test of the cmake_link_flags macro to work on your
system, you have to locally edit CMakeLists.txt to change -lIDL-2 to a
library flag such as -lwx_macud-2.8 that corresponds to a library that is
actually on your system.  But I give you that information just to satisfy
your curiosity about what was wrong in this case.  You probably will not
have to run this simple test any more because I believe your previous
message with the detailed results has revealed what the problem is (see
my previous post to the list).