Hi Geoffrey,

Geoffrey Furnish wrote:
> Werner Smekal writes:
>  > make VERBOSE=1
>
> I found a cmake var for this too.

true, but then you've always verbose output. Using VERBOSE=1 for the
make command only prints out verbose information when you want without
reconfiguring.
>  > > Well, I go to the installed examples dir, and run xtk01 under gdb, and it
>  > > tells me there is no debugging info available.
>  > >
>  > I usually debug in the build tree. Add the "-DBUILD_TEST=ON" to the
>  > cmake options and all examples will be compiled in the built tree.
>
> When I do this, I get a build failure in a Fortran example.  I'm focused on
> something else, and haven't written Fortran in nearly 15 years.  So I'll
> include my comake invocation script, my cmake output, and my build log.  And
> maybe someone invovled with the Fortran examples can debug it?  This was on
> Fedora 8.

I haven't looked at the output yet, but in order you can proceed turn
off the f77 bindings with -DENABLE_f77=OFF.

Regards,
Werner

--
Dr. Werner Smekal