Hi Arjen,

> I do not know whether I will be able to solve the Fortran issue on
> Windows before this weekend - it would involve building static AND
> dynamic libraries at the same time. I do not quite know how to do
> that.

why that? As long as the names are not the same (which is the case for
cygwin I think, but not for bare windows), you could just use

add_library( f77shared SHARED ...)
add_library( f77static STATIC ...)

I think you still need to name the targets different, but then set the
output name to the expected one with:

set_target_properties( f77static PROPERTIES OUTPUT_NAME f77correct
CLEAN_DIRECT_OUTPUT 1)

the CLEAN_DIRECT_OUTPUT 1 is also needed, look here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cm...@cmake.org/msg04743.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/cm...@cmake.org/msg04746.html

Maybe this is of any help to you.

Regards,
Werner

> Regards,
>
> Arjen
>

> Delft Hydraulics, GeoDelft, the Subsurface and Groundwater unit of
> TNO and parts of Rijkswaterstaat have joined forces in a new
> independent institute for delta technology, Deltares. Deltares
> combines knowledge and experience in the field of water, soil and
> the subsurface. We provide innovative solutions to make living in
> deltas, coastal areas and river basins safe, clean and sustainable.
>

> DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the
> addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the
> sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use,
> disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
> The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft,
> The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not
> liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages
> resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch,
> receipt and/or content of this e-mail.

> The NEW KODAK i700 Series Scanners deliver under ANY circumstances!
> Your
> production scanning environment may not be a perfect world - but
> thanks to
> Kodak, there's a perfect scanner to get the job done! With the NEW
> KODAK i700

Dr. Werner Smekal
Institut fuer Allgemeine Physik
Technische Universitaet Wien
Wiedner Hauptstr 8-10
A-1040 Wien
Austria

email: sme...@iap.tuwien.ac.at
web: http://www.iap.tuwien.ac.at/~smekal
phone: +43-(0)1-58801-13463 (office), +43-(0)1-58801-13469 (laboratory)
fax: +43-(0)1-58801-13499