I have recently implemented the interactive test target
test_tk_standard_examples which runs all the standard examples using
tkdemos.tcl and plserver.

There is an annoying but minor issue with this test target which I need
some quick Tcl help with.  Currently when you run the target
test_tk_standard_examples, you have to hammer on the return key to get
through all the plots.

The following question is directed to our Tcl gurus, Arjen and Maurice. Is
there a way to modify tkdemos.tcl so that the -np (no pause) PLplot
command-line option is used for all these examples so it just runs
automatically through all the possibilities without demanding any
keyboarding from the user?

Another alternative is to change all the x??.tcl examples so they internally
set the -np option, but that might mess up how those examples are used to
generate PostScript plots in other parts of our test suite and would also
surprise users who just want to use those examples casually and
interactively with one of our interactive devices.  Therefore, I would
prefer the change be made to tkdemos.tcl if at all possible.