On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Andrew Ross
<andrewr...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 10:56:10PM -0800, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
>> ocaml
>>    Missing examples            :
>>    Differing postscript output :  16 22 33
>>    Missing stdout              :
>>    Differing stdout            :
>>
>> I expect those differences will be substantially reduced or even
>> eliminated in the next few days if everyone cooperates for their
>> favorite language(s) that still have remaining propagation issues.
>>

> The remaining languages need updating. I will look at tcl next. I am
> assuming Hez will take on the ocaml changes along with the changes to
> examples 16 and 33. If someone is able to look at ada that would be
> great, otherwise I'll try and get round to it, but my ada knowledge is
> pretty hazy.

I updated the OCaml bindings and example 22 to match the C version.  I
am hoping to have time early this week to finish the rest of the OCaml
example updates.  If not, the OCaml examples will just have to ship
out of sync with the C versions.

OCaml example 16 should be visually identical to the C version.  The
remaining difference is an extra color value which is set and shows up
in the .ps output but which does not affect any rendering.  Example 33
is still missing the colorbar pages.

Hez