And now with the tar file I promised.

Regards,

Arjen

From: Arjen Markus [mailto:arjen.mar...@deltares.nl]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 9:58 AM
To: Alan W. Irwin
Cc: PLplot development list
Subject: Re: [Plplot-devel] comprehensive testing results on Cygwin

Hi Alan,

TRY_OCTAVE4=ON leads to the following problems:

- If an X server is available, some Octave GUI is started and the whole process
hangs. I do not see a screen from that GUI, instead the X server itself is
unresponsive. So I had to turn that off.

- If no X server is available, the process continues and builds fine. However,
the Octave examples cause problems, UTF8 characters are malformed. So the tests
are aborted at that point.

I have attached the tar file with all the details.

Another note: Shapelib is installed, but CMake still claims it is not there.
Hm, I had some problems in the past - Frank Warmerdam's shapelib conflicting
with X Window's shapelib. I need to check this one.

Regards,

Arjen
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.