On 2016-04-29 11:51-0600 Orion Poplawski wrote:

> qhull 2015 uses new directories for the include files:
>
> - Include headers prefixed with libqhull/, libqhull_r/, or libqhullcpp/
>
> The _r is a re-entrant version apparently.  From http://www.qhull.org/
>
> Qhull 2015.2 introduces reentrant Qhull. It allows concurrent Qhull runs and
> simplifies the C++ interface to Qhull. If you call Qhull from your program,
> you should use reentrant Qhull (libqhull_r) instead of qh_QHpointer
> (libqhull).
>
> So at the moment phplot does not find qhull because it is looking for
> qhull/qhull_a.h.

Hi Orion:

Thanks for that report.  I will try to build Qhull 2015.2 myself to
figure out the above issue and any other incompatibility between
PLplot and that version of Qhull.  Although there is a lot of other
stuff on my agenda for this forthcoming release, I will try to get the
Qhull 2015.2-related fix(es) into that release as well.