Thanks to a recent patch by Raphael Kubo da Costa and my subsequent
fix of that (see <https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/patches/33/>)
PLplot now appears to be ready for CMake-3.6.0.

To verify that change and also the readiness of PLplot for
CMake-3.6.0, I did a complete (both interactive and noninteractive)
comprehensive test of PLplot that had essentially perfect results (see
<https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/wiki/Testing_PLplot/#Testing%20Reports>)

So PLplot appears to be ready for CMake-3.6.0.  In addition, these
good comprehensive test results should serve as a comparison for
future comprehensive tests during this release cycle to help establish
no regressions will have been introduced by any further changes leading up to
the release of PLplot-5.12.0.