Hi Alan,

The tk and itk components were not enabled by CMake because there was no X
server running. I am not sure about the PyQt4 component. But when I tried to do
it via the comprehensive test script, I got compilation errors - see the
attached tarball.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.