Hi António:

I have just pushed your (modified) commit plplot-5.14.0-12-gaa0dd85fc.
(By the way, "plplot-5.14.0-12-gaa0dd85fc" is the result of
"git-describe aa0dd85fc" which is a convenient way to show aa0dd85fc
is the 12th commit after plplot-5.14.0.)

Congratulations on this result! Your code changes were small, but
they were a significant improvement to our qt device driver which
is much appreciated.

Assuming you have a continued interest in PLplot development I would
advise you to login to SF and click on the icon at
<https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/master/tree/> to subscribe
you to our git feed.  That will give you convenient e-mail
notification of each of our future git changes.

Of course, that future notification process will not notify you of the
present change so to find out details of that (i.e., how I adapted
what you said about your tests today as well as earlier for the commit
message) click on the history link at
<https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/master/tree/>.  However,
it is hard to remember to do that every day so e-mail notification of
all git changes as I suggested above is a much better long-term choice.