Hi Alan
I think I have found a problem with test-drv-info. I think it is
unaware of the CMake flag CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX. I've started using
-DCMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX=d as part of my cmake commands to add d to the
end of all debug libraries. But this causes test-drv-info to report:
Could not open the driver module <module>
If I go onto the command line ant try running test-drv-info myself,
adding d to the module name, I get
Could not read symbol plD_DEVICE_INFO_<module>d in driver module <module>d

Is it possible to pull the postfix into the test-drv-info source? It
would simply need concatenating at line 76 of test-drv-info.c

Phil