Just out of curiosity has anyone actually tried the same config as I am?  VS 2017, on Windows 8.1, with plplot-5.15.0 and wxWidgets-3.1.2?

On 10/22/2019 5:23 AM, Ferrell, Stephen wrote:
I just completed a fresh PLPlot 5.15 build on a fresh install of Windows 8.1 using a fresh install of VS 2013 update 5 on a virtual machine.  I can't recreate your problem with any of the C++ examples that call delete pls. The only thing that I can think of at this point is that possibly your copy of VS doesn't have the latest updates applied.

-- The quality of your thoughts will determine the quality of your life.