Well then I don't know what to do.

Thanks anyway.

On 10/23/2019 5:33 PM, Ferrell, Stephen wrote:
This works perfectly on my system.  As in the examples, plstream is delcared globally:

----------------------
#include "plc++demos.h"

#ifdef PL_USE_NAMESPACE
using namespace std;
#endif

plstream         *pls;

int main(int argc, char ** argv)
{
    cout << "About to declare and new a plstream variable..." << "\n" << endl;

    pls = new plstream();

    cout << "Testing delete plstream..." << "\n" << endl;

    delete pls;

    return 0;
}

-- The quality of your thoughts will determine the quality of your life.