---On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:11:58 -0400 (EDT),  Larry W. Virden said

> I noticed trying your example of plucker and wunderland that the file
> gets built in $HOME/.plucker if no directory is specified.
>
> I however wasn't able to see a .pluckerrc option for changing that -
> I'd like to be able to define the directory where plucker-build
> builds its files; is there a way other than specifying full pathnames?

In .pluckerrc:
pluckerdir = /home/chrish/.plucker/workdocs

on the commandline:
-p<dir>, --pluckerdir=<dir>:

--re: Re: table test
                                Chris

Christopher R. Hawks Software Engineer
Syscon Plantstar a Division of Syscon International
Customer Support is like Teaching Kindergarten. All day long, you sit and
read to people who can't do it for themselves.
    -- Scott [EMAIL PROTECTED]