On Sat, Sep 06, 2003, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
> I'd like to make it work together with the rotate code first--I
> don't like the idea of committing code that doesn't work with
> everything.

The only "rule" for the unstable branch that you better not break is
that it still builds after you commit code to it ;-) That it might
have a bug or two is one reason to why it is called "unstable."

I'm in Munich 20-24 September for the PalmSource conference, so
next weekend I would like to make a new unstable (and also a
stable) release and it would be great if the multiimage code could
be included (then "all" major features have been included in 1.5
and we could quite soon make a feature freeze.)

/Mike