With the current code we are "circulating" pointers to the Plucker
data and access it directly using those pointers. This has both pros
and cons, but since I would like to get better control of the data
access I've started to "encapsulate" the data interface, so that
access to the Plucker data (record header, paragraph headers, and
paragraph data) must be done through a new interface. The only thing
the "user" of this interface will know about is the handle to the
record with the Plucker data. It is still possible to access the data
directly, but I advice against it.

I guess I'm about 60% finished. Anyway, as an initial test that the
rendering and data access really are "separated" I made a few changes
on the data access side and lo and behold the viewer can now render
normal DOC documents ;-) It's far from perfect, but considering the
few changes I had to make (return the uncompressed DOC text and
"simulate" the Plucker header data) it works quite well...

I have also found (and fixed) a couple of bugs in the bookmark handling
and the new italic font support. The bug in the italic font support
was that the pointer was used before the check to see if it was NULL
and the bug in the bookmark handling was that a handle was locked,
but never unlocked.

/Mike