---Reply to mail from hugh about building the viewer

> i decided to try to co and build plucker. but i cant get the viewer to
> build. it appears that config.h is not being generated. i'm getting just
> the comment at the top only in that file. so i suppose there should be
> other stuff (ie where does HAVE_HIRES live?).
>
> im trying to build it from under windows & cygwin, this is usually connected
> with the problem in some way.

    I think you need to run 'autoreconf' (instead of 'autoconf') in the
viewer directory to fill in config.h. There was some discussion about this
(quite) a while back.

---End reply

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
"Linux was made by foreign terrorists to take money from true US companies
like Microsoft."
    -- Some AOL'er.